Principle of the invisibility cloak
- Do you know how to apply your mosquito repellent?
It is not the light that attracts the mosquito but the carbon dioxide that we exhale.
The Mosquito detects life forms by the carbon dioxide we emit (human beings as well as animals). They are approaching areas with high CO2 emissions.
It is then by the heat and the odors that emanate from our body that mosquitoes spot us: our lactic acid is a real mosquito bait!
BODYGUARD, Scented Mosquito Repellent, masks the human odor usually perceived by the mosquito, preventing its smell receptor neurons from detecting us. Studies suggest that insects perceive a different chemical profile from our skin thanks to biosynthetic repellents, making humans invisible to mosquitoes….. like Harry Potter's invisibility cloak!
THANKS TO BODYGUARD, THE MOSQUITO DOES NOT DETECT US.
In comparison, essential oils will just muddy the scents spotted by insects and have less long-lasting effectiveness.
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends, among the most effective means of protection, the use of a repellent for the skin.
BODYGUARD is the most effective way to protect yourself against mosquitoes, you must apply BODYGUARD to all uncovered areas of your body and exposed to mosquitoes.
For the face, simply put the product in your hands and spread it over the face, avoiding the eyes and mucous membranes.
OTHER TIPS TO IMPLEMENT
- use a mosquito net;
- wear clothes with a tight weave of bright or light colors: the mosquito spots us better when we wear clothes of dark colors;
- Do not leave stagnant water (plant cups, uncleaned swimming pool, etc.). Mosquitoes like to breed in standing water;
- in gardens, cut the grass very short.
- Grow natural protectors: lavender, geranium, rosemary, basil, mint, sage, lemongrass…. and plant a cedar!
NOT ALL MOSQUITOES BITE AT THE SAME TIME :
- Anopheles (transmits malaria) bites especially at night,
- the Aedes or tiger mosquito (transmits dengue fever, chickungunya or yellow fever) bites especially during the day (morning or early evening).
- Packaging: Long-lasting pulsating spray for easy application
Military: We have observed that most mosquito repellents generate a burning sensation when doing sports and the body sweats
- It is to respond to this problem that we have designed our mosquito repellent which protects and perfumes